[3830] CQWW SSB KU2M SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KU2M SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 15:57:49 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: KU2M
Operator(s): KU2M
Station: KU2M

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Wayne, NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   18     5        9
   80:  117    13       57
   40:  149    22       70
   20:  865    25       98
   15:  248    19       73
   10:   14     6        9
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

First time doing Classic AB, and as conditions recovered from storm levels and
went from horrible to good, I realized I "should coulda woulda" stayed
off the radio Friday night and used those precious hours later in the weekend.
Oh well, live and learn.

Was great to hear 15M alive again. On Sunday, for an hour or two, it exploded to
Europe and I felt like the proverbial mosquito in a nudist colony, running wild
with all the unexpected Qs and mults. Was all mid- and southern EU and no zone
16, and not even close to how crazy 15M gets when the sunspots cooperate, but
still lots of fun!