[3830] CQWW SSB K1IR M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jim@k1ir.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K1IR M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 22:52:26 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: K1IR
Operator(s): AA1ON KE1J K1IR
Station: K1IR

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 43

  160:   39    10       21
   80:  221    17       79
   40:  412    24       94
   20:  794    24      111
   15:  454    24      100
   10:   47    10       23
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Although we dealt with propagation challenges, equipment and antenna issues and
competing life commitments, we found ways to really enjoy the contest. We had
pileup wins, nice runs and unusual multipliers calling in. Although solar
activity was way down, we still worked at least 21 countries on both 160 and
10m.

Thanks to Lars KE1J for maximizing our operating time, and to Martin AA1ON for
filling in on Sunday afternoon on a moment's notice, even though he was
exhausted after just returning from international travel. And, thanks to Marty
NN1C for selflessly helping out with some big antenna projects, even though he
would not be operating with us.

We're especially appreciative of the high levels of participation and
persistence of the smaller stations from around the world who kept calling and
repeating until we got the call sign right.

Congratulations to all those submitting excellent scores representing enviable
team and individual efforts in all categories.

73 Jim K1IR