[3830] CQWW SSB NG0C SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NG0C SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 00:55:34 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: NG0C
Operator(s): NG0C
Station: NG0C

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   19     5        6
   80:   55    10       21
   40:   65    18       35
   20:  111    20       49
   15:   37    11       28
   10:    3     2        2
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Tough weekend. Worked hard to get most of the Qs. 40 was a bust Friday night
which was a bummer. 80 and 160 were actually decent, should have slept early and
stayed up all night. Saturday I missed the 10 meter opening, and Sunday lost
power for 2 1/2 hours and spent some time hustling to pull batteries out of the
boat...
15 was open for most of the day Sunday but had a heck of a time getting them-
10-15 minutes to get them. I figured I would do better on numbers in this one,
was hoping to do more running and at least pick up VEs and SA but was not to be
so all S&P. Love to search and pounce but cant put up numbers without some
good hard runs.

What I did like is the crazy courteous and nice operators throughout the
contest. Only once did I lose an exchange when I had the station asking for my
call one letter at a time which took minutes it seemed- The pileups waited it
out and let them dig out my exchange before going again. I would not have made
30% of my Qs if not for the masses being true to "The Code". Makes a
guy feel good that there are professionals who hold themselves accountable for
decency.