[3830] CQWW SSB IB9A(@IT9RBW) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB IB9A(@IT9RBW) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 10:02:56 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: IB9A
Operator(s): IB9A
Station: IT9RBW

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Sicily isl
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:  149     7       33
   80:  240    16       77
   40:  436    23       94
   20: 1368    34      126
   15: 1236    30      134
   10:  383    15       66
------------------------------

Club: Brothers Contest Team

Comments:

Cqww 2019 IB9A@IT9RBW SOA All

This is my first WW as a SO All band. During the first hours of the contest Mr.
Murphy visited me, but I found a solution after about an hour of stop. I made a
2 hours and a half break, and other small breaks of a few minutes during the 48
hours, especially when my contrentration lowered. Physycally it has been really
hard, I think it will take me a few days before my foot pain will go away after
pushing a thousands of times the PTT.
But now the most important stuff. The high bands have been good, with esporadic
conditions on 10 mt and good openings on 15 mt toward the USA. During the night
Ive been suffering but I didnt give up. Im really happy of my result, Not
reaching an old record (2003) of my region for only 200K is my only regret.
At the end of the day I regret nothing because with the setup I had I couldnt
have done more than what I did.

Tks and CU on CW

IB9A@ IT9RBW Alex