[3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 14:45:03 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 30

Call: OH3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH3BCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP20XW
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  56
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  56  Mults = 56  Total Score = 3,136

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Almost forgot the Winter time change, but got already
a bit of training on Monday with the OK1WC Memorial
(MWC) with the earlier start. Life is different after
CQ WW SSB (relaxed participation with OH1QX, OH3BCX,
OH3MHA, OH5ZA calls used, most SOSB for a few hours)!

This 1300Z session CWT was one of my better scores,
with many new USA-calls answering my CQ as well. But
it was hard to break into the 14 MHz pile-ups of the
high-scoring top in the early phase of the session.
No time to change bands (coax length change needed).

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA CWops #1856