[3830] SS CW VE3KZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rtsnash@bell.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW VE3KZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 22:24:10 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: VE3KZ
Operator(s): VE3KZ
Station: VE3KZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ontario
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    1
   80:   97
   40:  111
   20:  132
   15:    9
   10:
------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

It's been years since I operated the SS and it probably showed. My apologies for
some truncated dits and dahs that occurred from time to time and my attempts at
corrections. Have to look into the keyer/computer control situation.
Working WWA on 160 was a complete surprise as was a decent 15m opening.
Conditions seemed fair to very good at times. Thanks for the Q's see you on SSB
later and on 160 and 10 next month!
73 Bob VE3KZ