[3830] SS CW VA7DZ Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW VA7DZ Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 00:59:36 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: VA7DZ
Operator(s): VA7DZ VA7KH
Station: VA7DZ

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: VICTORIA BC
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:
   80:    3
   40:  128
   20:  372
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

A Very enjoyable contest! In some ways, maybe the best SSCW we've done.
20m was wide open all day and we were able to make some good long runs.
40 was open at dusk.
We used 2 K3s - one to run and S&P, the other to spot new multipliers and
work them. Of course, only one radio could transmit at a time.
Our new triplexer from VA6AM let us use the yagi for both radios simultaneously,
as they were always on different bands.