[3830] SS CW KB0EO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kb0eo@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KB0EO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 01:20:59 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: KB0EO
Operator(s): KB0EO
Station: KB0EO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Minnesota
Operating Time (hrs): 2:30

------------
  160:
   80:   28
   40:  119
   20:   23
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

This is the first time I have ever done the SS - thanks to the MWA team south
for doing some prodding. I'm not sure this contest is my cup of tea, but I gave
it a shot. I have severe dyslexia inputting the long strings of data into N1MM -
not an ideal situation for this contest. In addition, my keyboard skills are not
as quick as they should be. With that in mind, I ran at about 26 wpm - much
slower than I do in the DX contests. It took me a while to figure out how to
configure the N1MM to send the right string as well as input the right data.
Most OPS respected my slower speed - some decided to send much faster, which
threw off my data entry and caused repeats. Toward the end of my time, I started
to see an improvement in my ability to get the data from my brain onto the
keyboard. All in all, I think I may try doing this again.

Best 73!

Dan - KB0EO
Kilkenny, MN