[3830] QCX N4CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] QCX N4CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 01:57:38 +0000
                    QCX Challenge - 1300Z Oct 28

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 12:28

------------
  160:
   80:  210
   40:  240
   20:  144
   15:   11
   10:
------------
Total:  605  Total Score = 100,430

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Wow, that was fun! I had to balance family with hobby, and it all went well.
Best of all, I got a "clean sweep"! My last holdout was West Texas.
It'll be interesting how NT is put back into the contest with "J"
leaving and the remote station going away...
Personally, I've never worked so many fine CW operators; not a single instance
of rudeness. I was particularly impressed by the persistence of so many until
ALL the data was transferred AND confirmed! Wow! That's something to be proud
of!

Looking forward to next year.