[3830] SS CW K0HB SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kzerohb@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0HB SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 02:40:30 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K0HB
Operator(s): K0HB
Station: K0HB

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
  160:
   80:   67
   40:  270
   20:  174
   15:    2
   10:
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Kind of limped through this one, like a destroyer steaming on one screw.

My ChOp, K0CKB, is on the binnacle list and didn't feel like playing, and our
amp is also in sickbay, so instead of HP multi, I did an SOLP(U).  The bands
felt pretty good to me, but I never could seem to "command" a really
good high-rate run.

Participation seemed down to me, and I don't think I put a single 4-digit serial
number in my log, and even with low power, finding an open run QRG was not hard
-- plenty of elbow room even on 40 and 80.

VE4 was my worry for a sweep.  The ones I heard were very busy, and are usually
a tough job in a pile up (close by, with poor skip), but Sunday morning VE4VT
cruised by my run QRG and filled that last box.