[3830] SS CW KK4R Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kk4r@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW KK4R Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 03:15:33 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: KK4R
Operator(s): KK4R
Station: KK4R

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: va
Operating Time (hrs): 11:42

------------
  160:    0
   80:  163
   40:  112
   20:   95
   15:   29
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Interesting weekend!  In advance, it looked perfect.  My wife was working all
weekend, and I only had to do the yard work and cook dinner.  Then my wife
decided to take off work, so we could spend time together.  Next thing you know,
we are signed up for the big neighborhood oyster roast.  I don't like oysters
much to begin with, but this is really an excuse for a major party.  You get the
picture.  Oh well, it was fun, and I got stuffed with all the other food.  The
beer was excellent!  Not the greatest way to start off the sweeps.  I almost
just went to bed; however, I found the inner strength that sets hams apart and
jumped in there.  My log is probably not the cleanest, but I used my instincts
and didn't second guess my copy.  We'll see how that works out.  Bottom line, I
almost got to 400.  For me, that's not bad!