[3830] SS CW KE2D SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KE2D SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 03:24:38 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: KE2D
Operator(s): KE2D
Station: KE2D

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
  160:    2
   80:  268
   40:  118
   20:   54
   15:   11
   10:    0
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Another year where I'll miss the sweep by one just one section.  This time it
was MB.  VE4VT and VE4GV were both on and I could hear them very well at times
on 20m and for a while on 40m but the pileups were so thick my 100w never broke
through.  I even heard VE4GV running briefly on 80m at the end and called a few
times but it was futile.

Every year it seems it's a different section that plagues me. AK and NT are
always tough too.  Last year NNY was in short supply.

Oh well.  Maybe next year.  There's always phone too.