[3830] SS CW K7SS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7SS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 05:18:30 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wwa
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
  160:
   80:   18
   40:   46
   20:  226
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

To all those from the class of Sweepstakes 1959, a hearty congratulations on our
60th Year Anniversary.

In honor of the event, decided to try and surpass my 1959 SS total of 70 QSOs as
a novice KN7JCA.  A local group including K7HTZ KN7JRE KN7JZP and KN7HBN, and Im
sure othere, took part in the celebration. (K7CW,K7WA, W7FI, and K7HBN)

To effectively try and and relive those thrilling days of yesteryear, I pulled
out the old vibroplex bug and had it.  Have to now APOLOGIZE to those of you in
the first 70 Qs,  for what must have sounded like someone pulled an old bug off
the shelf and thought he knew how to use it. QLF comes to mind, and hopefully in
each case, the full QSO was made.

Sure great to share this weekend with so many old CW friends, even if we meet
only a few times a year on the bands... it's a great fraternity.

73
Danny K7SS
Lets do this again !