[3830] SS CW N8TR(K8MR) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N8TR(K8MR) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 14:00:16 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N8TR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: N8TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 6
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   97
   40:  312
   20:   33
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Third and final stop on my Single Op Multi Station SS tour. The station worked
well though the op had some problems getting accustomed to speaking WinTest
after living in N1MM+ country in recent years. It took a while to get used to
having to put spaces between log exchange fields, and however it was configured,
ESM did weird things if I had not correctly typed the callsign right on the
first try. So I kept smashing the ESC key to keep from adding extra crap after
"TU N8TR". Something to check out before the next time!

Still the best way to do SS, starting fresh multiple times!

73 - Jim   K8MR