[3830] SS CW NE9U SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NE9U SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 23:10:26 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U
Station: NE9U

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: wi
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  218
   40:  478
   20:  172
   15:    2
   10:    0
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Another dipole operation from new QTH.  I had hoped for a tower and beam by
snowfall, but its not gonna happen.  There were times a beam would have helped
on 40 and 20 to zero in on obvious hotspots...but oh well!  plus i'll never have
a yagi for 40 anyway.....
My last couple serious efforts were in 2013 and 2014 from old QTH running HP and
a beam....This LP dipole effort was down about 150 qso's and 26k points, so not
too bad.
Maybe next year I'll be ready for a HP Yagi effort!!!

Equipment:

K3
FT1000D
old old WX0B SO2R box