[3830] OK/OM DX CW VE3NNT SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lesbrown@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX CW VE3NNT SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 14:14:38 +0000
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: FN14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:    5     4
   40:   81    63
   20:   52    42
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  138   109  Total Score = 45,126

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I got about 1 hour in at the start on 20m before Bell Canada's entire network
went down and I lost my link to the station. By the time it was restored, 20m
was closed, so I played on 40m until I had to catch a flight to Geneva Saturday
evening. I heard a lot of activity on 80m around dinner time, with good signal
strength around S7, but had trouble breaking through the European pileups. I'm
guessing that 80m got a whole lot easier later in the evening. Hopefully I won't
be traveling on this weekend next year.