[3830] WAE RTTY VK3JA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk3ja@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY VK3JA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 21:23:38 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: VK3JA
Operator(s): VK3JA
Station: VK3JA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   80:    0   0      0     0
   40:  204         80   171
   20:  183        230    96
   15:  162        180    88
   10:    0   0      0     0
------------------------------
Total:  549   0    490   355  Total Score = 368,490

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Excellent condx this weekend for VK to EU.  There were many hours of no prop but
when the bands open at the expected times it was the best I can recall in any
part of the solar cycle to work EU from VK3.  40,20 and 15 were all low noise,
good signals and clear copy for many hours.

Thanks to the many EU ops who have learned to send 3 or more times their serial
numbers!  In times past many have sent only one or two serials (probably used to
worked nearby fellow EU ops) but for us on the other side of the world it has
always caused many delays asking for repeats.  The low noise weekend this time
has really helped accuracy on my end so a 500+ QSO count was a nice surprise.

I hope you all enjoyed this one as much as I have.  It was rewarding to have a
good contest weekend again after such terrible condx in recent times.

73 to all
Steve VK3JA