[3830] WAE RTTY VY0ERC(VE3KTB) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pierre.fogal@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY VY0ERC(VE3KTB) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 02:30:18 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: VY0ERC
Operator(s): VE3KTB
Station: VY0ERC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NU
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:
   40:
   20:  69    69    0     38
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  69    69    0     38  Total Score = 2,622

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

We were on for a good time, not a long time.

Arrived Saturday night after dinner time.  Got the R5 vertical up about noon
today.  Started the contest about 18:20 UT.  Fired the amp up, tripped the
breaker. Difficult to run vacuum pumps and amp on the same circuit.  So, a bit
of re-routing needed there.

Ironically (or perhaps just par for the course) this is the best propagation
we've ever had for this contest, but I got on too late to work Europeans on 20m,
and I could not work anyone else not in NA to give away qtcs.

Look for us in SS and CQWW CW, hopefully with everything up and and  running.