[3830] WAE RTTY S53X Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, milos3x@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY S53X Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 07:16:48 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: S53X
Operator(s): S53X
Station: S53X

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: V 9
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   80:  384   384    10
   40:  282   282    84
   20:  368   368   834
   15:   37    37    47
   10:
-------------------------------
Total: 1071  2046   975   616  Total Score = 1,260,336

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

My first ever WAE RTTY contest ... so an absolute QTC beginner. Amazing fun, I
am completely excited. (no, večino časa sem se počutil kot fukfehtar s temi
hočeš/imaš QTC?),hi.
Propagation on 40m were strange. I thought several times, that my 40m antenna is
not working. Also I have had some storm crossings in the first night of the
contest.
I started with the goal of learning, but later I fell in.
It was a good race at the same time on cqcontest.net, so two contests in place
of one. TNX for not hiding.
TNX for all QTC, TNX for QSOs.
LoTW just uploaded.

Miloš S53X