[3830] WAE RTTY IW1CBG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iw1cbg@cota.cc
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY IW1CBG Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 19:46:48 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: IW1CBG
Operator(s): IW1CBG
Station: IW1CBG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Garessio
Operating Time (hrs): 17:45
Radios: SO2R

   80:  118  118         124
   40:  138  138   20    120
   20:   80   80   27     78
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  336  336   47    322  Total Score = 123,326

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

Kenwood TS-480 (90W), self-built interface and some wire antennas, also
self-made.
I managed to stay on the radio almost 13 hours after the start of the
competition and with several other stops I was off for over 30 hours.
Great satisfaction in 80 meters (never happened) with 118 QSOs, the 40 meters
always fantastic (138 QSOs), I regret not having listened to the East, great
participation of Canadians who are not heard even during the various WW CQs.
20 meters dead, only 80 QSOs, for the 15 and 10 meters I haven't even tried it.
Great difficulty with QTCs but I did something.
I'm still satisfied, I couldn't even turn on the radio last year.
Greetings and thanks to the members of the RTTY interest group that I had the
privilege of reading on my screen.
Enjoy RTTY mode.