[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint KZ5D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC RY-Sprint KZ5D LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 03:07:18 +0000
                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - Nov 15

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:  11      9
   80:  22     18
   40:  11      9
   20:   1      1
   15:   1      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  46     38  Total Score = 1,748

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Hmmm. Not sure what happened. But I sure hope 40 went long early OR I am in deep
trouble antenna wise. Everybody was way down except W1UJ who was booming in.
When I first listened on 40, I questioned if the NS had been cancelled. Almost
nada heard.Thank goodness 80 and 160 were in pretty decent shape down here.
Almost missed the TX mult without N3BB who was on IR this week. Thanks Dale for
1 TX. Also seemed slow (see my miserable 5 minute rate) as many regulars were
MIA, too.

5 min: 7-7-7-7-9-9