[3830] SS SSB N6DW SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N6DW SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 01:05:34 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: N6DW
Operator(s): N6DW
Station: N6DW

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Moneta VA
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   91
   40:  135
   20:   81
   15:    3
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Haven't had a sweep in a dozen years.  So it was my goal to make a sweep (in
addition to making my SS numbers for PVRC Olympics).  I didn't think it was
going to happen.  I was just missing PR.  I hadn't seen it spotted all contest,
but on my last sweep of 40, there it was!

Conditions were different this time.  First evening, 40m went long early, so my
money band was 80, but that changed radically the next day with 40m booming for
me. 20m was what you would expect, but there was a big opening on 15 which
apparently not many people took advantage of.  KH7XS sounded like the monster
station next door, and all the signals were S9+.