[3830] SS SSB N5EE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N5EE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 03:18:45 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: N5EE
Operator(s): N5EE
Station: N5EE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 11:18

------------
  160:
   80:  195
   40:  316
   20:  111
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

This was a lot of fun.  I had originally planned to just work the last couple of
hours but my schedule opened and I got to be in the chair for 11 hours.
Highlights were working K5PSN/M (ID), VO1AW, and KP3MM.  I thought condx were
pretty good and it was very nice to hear the voices of many of the CW Ops.
Thanks for the Q's and mults.
73
Kenny, N5EE

Flex 6600 w Maestro (Operating SO1R)