[3830] SS SSB K6CSL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K6CSL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 03:52:42 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 13:43

------------
  160:   0
   80:   4
   40:  24
   20:  13
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Worst conditions I've ever seen for SS SSB. I would make a contact and almost as
soon as the other station would turn it over the band would fade out. Most of
the time it took several tries for the other station to copy my report. I've
just never had that tough of a time. Several times I almost quit, but kept
hanging in there. I was hearing big numbers coming out of many "A"
stations, but my guess was the problem was my "invisible" antennas.
SSB though is always tougher than CW. That's why when given a choice I avoid
phone like the plague. 73's to all. Bert, K6CSL