[3830] SS SSB VA7ST Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VA7ST Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 04:02:25 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  70
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

IC-7610 + Acom 1000 + 3 ele Steppir

Got on for less than an hour at the beginning to see how things would go. With
15M closed, 20M was just too full to warrant more time. Had fun with the run but
pulled the pin at 70 Qs and 34 mults -- but the band was so jammed I was having
real trouble working low-power guys in between power-houses.

Seeing as I wasn't all that keen anyway, I took a break and never got back in.
Spent the weekend playing around with 17M and then 80M and 160M with refreshed
full-sized verticals. Kind of a luxury to still be able to get out and play with
the wire verticals at this time of year, so I took advantage of it to spruce up
things ahead of CQWW CW. The elevated radials are back to how they should have
been for the past few years.

-- Bud VA7ST