[3830] SS SSB WB8WKQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, seismadude2@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WB8WKQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 04:54:11 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:
   80:  334
   40:  328
   20:   74
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Well, I think I beat my 2018 score, but not my 2017 score.  Amazing how you put
so many hours into a contest and you wind up do very close to what you have done
in previous years.  I guess we're creatures of habit.  I tried a different
tactic this year, and didn't even try 20 meters until Sunday at 1630z.  This
allowed me to have some really good runs on 40 and 80M.  Not taking peaks at the
DX Summit, since I was unassisted, allowed me to miss both PR and BC.  I did
hear KP3MM on 40M Sunday afternoon, but with low power, I couldn't bust the
pileup.  BC seemed to be really scarce, although I heard one who was S&Ping.
 Overall, it was pretty fun.  Like most long contests, Sunday got very slow.
Thanks to all for all the Q's.