[3830] SS SSB N4QH SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N4QH SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 15:12:22 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: N4QH
Operator(s): N4QH
Station: N4QH

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: GEORGIA
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  610
   20:   70
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

with only a limited time available and condx on 80,20,15,and 10 were flat. 40
was awesome!!  I stayed on 20 just long enough to snag nwt, hi,and ak, then
spent the rest of my 13 hours available time on 40. the west coast station were
deafening! the crux was at the end of the test working vy2tt for mar, and kp2m
for vi. Rig was an FT991a, antennas  were alternating between a vertical and
dipole as condx and distance permitted.