[3830] SS SSB NN4RB SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, NN4RB@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NN4RB SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 16:07:25 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 13:07

------------
  160:    0
   80:   86
   40:   65
   20:   61
   15:    7
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

As usual I was all S&P.  Got a report of noise on my transmissions after a
few hours. I checked with my second radio and yes there was noise, even with
lowest power and dummy load.  Used a hand mic and disconnected all connections
except DC power and antenna connection to load - no noise.  I went to bed and
got up Sunday and reconnected each connect and testing for noise.  I found none
and went back to operating.  I got several unsolicited reports of good signal
and audio quality.  (Go figure!)  Work many PVRC members.

Missed SS by 3.  They were ND, PR, and BC.

Rick
NN4RB

N1MM+ (no voice recordings)
ICOM IC-756 PRO III
Alpha 374A
Micro Ham micro Keyer II
DX Doubler
Heil PRO 4 Headset
Mosely CL-36 at 61'
OCF at about 44' with Kat-500 at the base
35' Aluminum Tube Vertical with TMC ATS-2 Antenna Tuner at base