[3830] SS SSB KU2M Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KU2M Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 14:24:35 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: KU2M
Operator(s): KU2M
Station: KU2M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  160:    0
   80:  300
   40:  113
   20:  308
   15:   12
   10:    0
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Don't think I've done a SS in about 10 years (perhaps longer), and felt it was
time to try again (had the flu for the CW test and couldn't operate). Found I
was quite rusty starting out, but eventually found my stride. Thought I had
operated for more time, but after totaling everything, apparently not... After I
worked the 83rd section (WMA), I more or less decided it was time to quit. After
all, I need my sleep and my boob tube time, especially on Sunday night!

Didn't exactly set any records, but was very happy to get the sweep; I had
stumbled upon KP4/WQ2N trying to work some HP guy who just couldn't copy him.
After the host station gave up, I jumped in and asked him to "go down
10" - had no idea if he even heard me, but lo and behold, after calling him
blind, he came back! After the contest was over I saw there had been a few other
KP4s on, but I sure didn't hear any. Also, am grateful to KP2M who was the only
VI that I heard actually running - and to W6TK, the lone SB section that I found
late on Sunday!