[3830] SS SSB N4OX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jayn4ox@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N4OX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 17:31:13 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: N4OX
Operator(s): N4OX
Station: N4OX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  220
   40:  719
   20:  393
   15:   14
   10:
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Conditions in extreme northwest Florida were not good this year. My best hour
was my first hour on 20 meters and was only 98. I usually start out on 20 meters
with a first hour of 150, plus minus 10 Qs. QSB was also bad both days. I lost
count after 20 Qs on how many Qs I didn't complete as the station was above S9
when they called and then faded away, never to be heard from again. I thought
activity was off this year, but obviously, it was not off at K5TR and W7WA and
it only seemed off due to the conditions in the armpit of Alabama.
Congratulations to George and Dan, who both are the masters of phone Sweepstakes
and all the other ops who posted top scores. Maybe next year, I will finally
have the M2 four element 40 meter yagi in the air that has been sitting behind
my barn for way too long.