[3830] CWopsT W1WEF HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W1WEF HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 14:05:09 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 20

Call: W1WEF
Operator(s): W1WEF
Station: W1WEF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   78
   20:   57
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  135  Mults = 130  Total Score = 17,550

Club:

Comments:

Thought something was wrong with my radio because with full breakin I was
hearing chatter between characters even though noone was there!   Finally
figured out is was long delayed echos of my own signal! this happened on 20 with
one antennat to Eu and one to the West. Hard the best run of Eu ever on 20 but
it all fizzled out the last ten mins.   JACK W1WEF