[3830] CQWW CW W4ZYT SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W4ZYT SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 19:42:57 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: W4ZYT
Operator(s): W4ZYT
Station: W4ZYT

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:   21     7       11
   80:   45    13       28
   40:  102    18       47
   20:  225    24       79
   15:   88    16       47
   10:   19     7       15
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I had not planned on a big effort for this one, and mine was still modest, but
conditions were pretty good, and I got more involved than I had planned.  All
S&P, but there was certainly plenty of activity and plenty of stations to
work.  Always nice to run into old friends on the air.
May have to hit the gym harder this week to get the kinks out from the prolonged
sitting.
Thanks to all for the QSOs and the good time.