[3830] CQWW CW NR4O SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr4o@att.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NR4O SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 00:02:47 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

  160:    7     4        6
   80:   18     7       14
   40:   90    17       49
   20:   76    18       47
   15:   37    15       32
   10:   13     6        9
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had conflicts on Friday and Saturday evening and was feeling very tired most of
day Saturday.  So, this turned out to be a pretty casual S&P effort for me.
Still got in about 12 hours of operating here and there.  Conditions seemed
pretty good.  Lot's of spots for JA's on late Sunday afternoon on 20M.  I only
wish I could hear them. Worked a couple of new countries and a few new band
countries in this one.  Australia and New Zealand were workable on 40-10M.  That
was a pleasant surprise.  Spent a short time on 160M Saturday evening to work a
couple Caribbean stations and a couple US zones.  I wasn't hearing the Europeans
with my Inverted-L.  40M was just as good as 20M for me and consistent with the
fact I only have simple loop antenna on 20M.  I have to say I found it
frustrating to have to spend so much time listening to stations sending at 40wpm
to verify call signs.  It's even more frustrating when I don't even recognize my
own call at those rates when they call me back!!  Didn't notice any of them
slowing down to match the caller.  But, every time I operate one of these
contests, my code recognition skills do get a little better.

Eric - NR4O
Flex-6600/SPE-1.3K/TL-922
160 Inv-L, 80/40M Dipoles
20/15/10M Loops