[3830] CQWW CW W0ZP SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W0ZP SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 00:14:24 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: W0ZP
Operator(s): W0ZP
Station: W0ZP

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   26     8       16
   80:  122    14       52
   40:  136    20       64
   20:  219    21       80
   15:   47    12       30
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Was meant to be at KORF, so sad to miss that, usually the team makes a big score
each year in cqww
  About my vertical, see 2019 Arrl ss cw on l0 summary. Added a few (20) radials
at sunrise on Sunday for the 20 m band, wow, actually worked Tk0 Z3b 4x 3v8 etc
, here it is, my apologies for such a rough and tumble style, my computer
doesn't key the rig I do! Also we are right on the time zone and so I messed up
and used zone 5  oops I'm so sorry guys, what a lid. And I won't submit the
score because log is all wrong with that zone. Too bad my sb220 doesn't do 160 !
Maybe someday! 73 tnx to all, Wayne