[3830] CQWW CW N1RM SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1rm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N1RM SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 00:33:17 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N1RM
Operator(s): N1RM
Station: N1RM

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Great Falls, VA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:
   40:  145    17       55
   20:   96    17       52
   15:    4     3        4
   10:   13     6       11
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Part time effort all S&P.  Used K3 plus KPA500/KAT500 on 15 and 10, and
A2000 on 40 and 20.  Still have a singe wire antenna, so need a tuner on 15 and
10.  Sure was nice where the antenna was resonant and I could use the full 1500W
- made big difference in pileups. Still need to figure out the best packet
cluster to use.  VE7CC had very few busted calls, but missed many stations that
were out there. Maybe folks just weren't spotting, but I found many more
stations using the spectrum display than the spots, especially later in the
contest. I really need to study more about that.  Still - had a great time!