[3830] CQWW CW K0VXU SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K0VXU SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 00:53:17 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K0VXU
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 21:28

  160:
   80:   68    17       47
   40:  202    30       97
   20:  228    31      102
   15:   69    18       46
   10:   25     8       15
------------------------------
Total:  592   104      307  Total Score = 671,163

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

K3, TL-922A, JK Midtri-40. Slopping Vee for 80 meters, N1MM+

Just too old to go the distance in this one.  Too many interruptions besides,
but I did get 21.5 hours in.

Conditions were good considering the period in the cycle 24.  40 meters was
really  alive here in the middle country.  Good to see 15 and 10 meter openings,
too.  In the past I have bagged all 40 zones but not this year.  No zone 17, 22,
26, or 29.

Participation was good also.  Good to see our new KCCC member, N0IRM, in the
fray along with NI0R.

Lots of fun even considering the ageing process.  At this point in life sleep
deprivation does not wear well.

73,
Russ