[3830] CQWW CW K6NR SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6nr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K6NR SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 01:25:05 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Remote Operation

  160:   16     8       10
   80:   47    15       26
   40:  110    25       57
   20:  485    31       82
   15:   77    18       37
   10:    9     4        5
------------------------------
Total:  744   101      217  Total Score = 614,058

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

That was fun; operated the entire contest remotely for a change and my network
connection at my desert station worked flawlessly.  I worked mostly S&P
with
a few productive runs in there.  Conditions on 20 and 40 were really good (at
least through Saturday night; Eu was weak on 20 on Sunday).  Worked some good
stuff on 80 and 160 too (a few EU on 80).  15 was even open
to JA Friday night, which is not common these days.

Thanks for the contacts everyone.

   Dana, K6NR