[3830] CQWW CW WQ6X(@W7AYT) SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WQ6X(@W7AYT) SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 01:35:14 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: W7AYT

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Concord Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 7:37

  160:   0      0        0
   80:   0      0        0
   40:  17      8       11
   20:  33     11       14
   15:   3      2        2
   10:   0      0        0
------------------------------
Total:  53     21       25  Total Score = 556

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

In between remotely joining the NX6T crew in Fallbrook,
I found time to DX-hunt here from East Bay (EB) section.
Using dual-QF1A Autek filters for both RX of the FT-1000mp
really made the difference in conjunction with the Yaesu eDSP.

Ten meters produced no opening however a handful of SA
QSOs were made on 15 meters using the 10-Meter 3-el.
Long John yagi thru the MFJ-949E tuner.
Otherwise it was a CHA-250 Vertical and the WQ6X
Lazy 8JK inverted Vee.

As of late, signal levels here @W7AYT totally SUK.
I worked nearly every station heard and was surprised by the
number of JUICY Central/South American prefixes heard and worked.

LooK for a more detailed writeup on this operation from:
WQ6X.Blogspot.com