[3830] CQWW CW W6JTI SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W6JTI SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 02:22:45 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: W6JTI
Operator(s): W6JTI
Station: W6JTI

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 39
Radios: SO2R

  160:   11     6        5
   80:   35    11       15
   40:  104    21       44
   20:  163    25       51
   15:   48    13       26
   10:   11     4        4
------------------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Heard very few EU, and worked only some of those.

A few ops are sending at 60+ wpm, making it difficult to copy the call.

I've noticed some ops don't send any confirmation - no TU or dit dit - they just
send their call. I can't tell if they gave up or if they copied my exchange.

This my favorite contest. It's really fun to work so many countries. Thanks to
all who managed to copy my 5W.