[3830] CQWW CW PJ4A(@PJ4NG) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW PJ4A(@PJ4NG) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 02:40:38 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: PJ4A
Operator(s): KU8E K4BAI NE9U
Station: PJ4NG

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  355    18       77
   80: 1106    29      112
   40: 2047    39      147
   20: 2267    36      133
   15: 1499    30      116
   10:  380    17       28
------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Scott, NE9U, joined John, K4BAI and myself for our 15th trip to PJ4 for the CQWW
DX CW contest.

Our score was about 3 million points higher than our winning M/S score from last
year. We tried to concentrate more on multipliers this year and I think this
might be our highest count ever. We also had an ACOM 2S1 on the run station and
had a 2nd station in band station S&Ping (but not manned all the time) in
addition to having the multiplier station manned most of the time.

Congratulations to the P33W team. We can't compete again an operation like
theirs with just three operators.

73's Jeff KU8E