[3830] CQWW CW N9TF SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N9TF SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 03:47:37 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 16.5

  160:    8     6        7
   80:   25    10       25
   40:   38    13       37
   20:   65    19       63
   15:   26    13       26
   10:    8     7        8
------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Just got back this past Thursday night from 4 weeks all over Asia for work. Jet
lag is usually worse the second and third days back, CONTEST WEEKEND! I did bits
and pieces over the weekend totaling about 16.5 hours. There were times I would
just take a (unplanned) nap in the chair, wake up and start again! After the
first 12 Q's Friday night on 40 and 80, they were all new countries. All those
red checks in the M2 column looked nice, so I just plugged away for the rest of
the contest chasing spots (helped to keep me awake), and tuning up and down the
bands looking for new countries to work. It was really great to get contacts on
all 6 bands. Lots of DX that did not hear me though with low power and low
antennas, at the bottom of the solar cycle. Was able to fill in a few band
slots, and added a few more DX to the CQ Marathon contest. Ended up with 86
total unique DX.
Thanks for all the contacts and patience pulling my weak signal out of the noise
floor.

73 Gene, N9TF

Rig, K3S 100 watts to, 2 element triband at 37', 40/80 short 100' dipole at
35'(in need of repair!), 160m shortened (67') half sloper at 35' apex.