[3830] CQWW CW W5RU SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K1DW@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W5RU SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 04:04:40 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: W5RU
Operator(s): W5RU
Station: W5RU

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Louisiana
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:   38    12       29
   40:  139    19       72
   20:  195    16       70
   15:   19     9       17
   10:
------------------------------

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Operated CQ WW CW from two locations therefore my log will be a check log.  I
used the DDXA club call sign, W5RU.  Operated 40 and 80 on Friday via AG5JW 43
FT ground mounted vertical. Then on Saturday day time operated 20 M and 40 M via
KN5O’s yagis fixed to the northeast, also tuned the 20 Meter yagi on 15 M for
additional QS.  On Saturday night I went back to the vertical on 80 meters at
AG5JW. Sunday again I used the yagis at KN5O … Lots of fun….  Operator’s
QTH is Fate TX using Flex Maestro and N1MM.    TNX fer the Qs…   TNX to Ted
and John
Fun  Fun  Fun   73 de K1DW