[3830] CQWW CW HL1VAU SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW HL1VAU SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 12:35:02 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: HL1VAU
Operator(s): HL1VAU
Station: HL1VAU

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Seoul, Korea
Operating Time (hrs): 36.5

  160:   22     2        3
   80:  113    14       20
   40:  313    28       66
   20:  515    24       69
   15:  110    15       26
   10:   27     8       11
------------------------------
Total: 1100    91      195  Total Score = 635,206

Club: Korea Contest Club

Comments:

What a fantastic weekend was..!

Overall score and every amount of QSO on each bands are better than last year.
Never expected I could reach only a few points less than my 2012 single operator
low power assisted records - Yes, I still hold the record of that  category in
Korea.
What a suprise result because even solar cycle is on the bottom, and my working
conditions are simple barefoot.

10m was limited some sporadic opening or TEP but better than last year. 15m was
bad but some parts of Eastern Europe workable before sunset. 20m opened
everywhere and easy to work most heard stations. If I hear'em, I could work'em
except D4, PJ2, ZF and a few others.
40m and 80m was quite good during nights, but short pieces of wires are not
enough to boost QSO rate in noisy urban city lot.

Very satisfied and had a lot of fun.

Thanks for your great patience for my weak signal near noise floor.

See you next year..!

73,
Rocky

ICOM IC-735
17.8m Long wire on fiberglass fishing rod (for 160/80/40m)
7.3m Long wire on fiberglass fishing rod (for 20/15/10m)
SGC SG-230 ATU + Bias Tee + short counterpoises
MFJ-931 Artificial ground