[3830] CQWW CW NK8Q(@W3YA) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mark.j.schreiner@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NK8Q(@W3YA) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 13:33:34 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: NK8Q
Operator(s): NK8Q
Station: W3YA

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Pennsylvania
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:   73    12       47
   40:  213    19       84
   20:  308    25      101
   15:  125    21       67
   10:   28     9       15
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Elecraft K3S and KPA1500 and a small yagi for 20-10m on a 60' tower with visual
indication of what direction it was pointing and an inverted-V for 40m and 80m.
The 160m antenna was not functional.  Ice loading started on Saturday evening
and existed throughout the day on Sunday, but the tuner in the amp took care of
that fairly well.  Mostly S&P.  Operated two shifts.  First was mid-morning
on Saturday until early evening.  Second was mid-morning on Sunday until finish
with two one-hour windows that were lost due to visiting with visitors at the
clubhouse.  It was nice to see 10m open briefly.  I thought conditions were
pretty good considering where we are in the bottom of the sunspot cycle!  I
would have missed the 160m antenna more if I had been operating throughout the
night, but as it was I didn't have time to milk 40m and 80m dry.