[3830] CQWW CW VA2WA SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VA2WA SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 14:59:08 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: VA2WA
Operator(s): VA2WA
Station: VA2WA

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: QC
Operating Time (hrs): 42
Radios: SO2R

  160:  467    16       76
   80: 1035    26      104
   40: 1010    33      122
   20: 1747    30      133
   15:   92    23       69
   10:   17     9       14
------------------------------

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

Thanks to Mother Nature for better conditions than expected. Low bands were
amazing! I've got over 100 countries on 80 meters for the first time ever in my
contesting life!

Still can't compete to guys on southern locations on 15 and 10 meters. I
couldn't get run on 15m during Saturday morning opening to EU. Just wasted my
time. The 15-10 multipliers are behind other East Coast stations' as well.

Nice to see over 500 records on the Contest Online ScoreBoard! The "Highest
Online Scoreboard" crystal plaques winners list is ready. Follow to our
blog at https://contestonlinescore.com/blog/ for the latest news.

Unfortunately some strong seasonal flue has ruined my plans to stay in a chair
more 42 hours. I still believe the CQ WW Single Ops entry should be limited to
36 hours as that done in WPX and WAE. Let's have fun than struggling with
sleep!

Thanks for all the QSO's!

73!

Victor