[3830] CQWW CW ED1R M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jesus.ec1kr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW ED1R M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 19:38:22 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): EA1WH EA1TL EB1RL EC1KR EA4IE EA4OR EA4SV EA4TX EA4AOC EA4CWN EC4DX
Station: ED1R

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: AVILA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  486    22       87
   80: 1519    29      106
   40: 2585    39      143
   20: 2254    38      141
   15: 1354    33      120
   10:   76     8       21
------------------------------

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Yes, 3th CQWW this year (RTTY MS, SSB M2 and CW M2).

Fun weekend, very happy to do contest in M2 after a few years stopped by reforms
in station. We remember a lot about Tobi DH1TW that couldn´t come this time.
We started very badly the first night with great atmospheric problems, lots of
rain and wind, problems in 40m first night. It improved a lot throughout the
saturday.

We have been very unskilled in the hunting of multipliers, at the end of the
contest we have paid the bill.

We need a second triplexer, a triband helps to look for multipliers, improve
inbands, controls for the stations, etc ... there is much work to be done, the
station is not finished. Continue....

Great results and Fb Live Score competition with 9A7A, LX7I and HG7T. Tnx guys.

CU next time.

73 de Jesus EC1KR in name of ED1R Team
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
QSL VIA Lotw / GDURE / EQSL Only - Tnx