[3830] CQWW CW KL7RA M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sbloom@acsalaska.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KL7RA M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 21:25:02 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL7SB KL0R N1TX WB2TQE NC6K KL5T K6ZH N7CW
Station: KL7RA

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Nikiski, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  404    20       22
   80:  679    26       35
   40: 1666    35      106
   20: 2027    36      107
   15:  109    15       17
   10:    5     1        1
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

It wasn't the best of conditions, it wasn't the worst of conditions (though
pretty damned bad), but it was certainly the strangest of conditions.  Some
really out there propagation on 40-160 (EU on 40 daylight-daylight, and a
"like being in the rest of the world" QSO total on 160.)  High bands
were pretty crappy.  This is the first time I can remember where 40 was the goto
band for EU, not 20.  We had the usual CW crew, myself, Wigi KL0R, Eric NC6K,
Howard WB2TQE, George KF2T, Kent KL5T, Leon N1TX and a couple of first timers,
Jim K6ZH, and Bud N7CW, who now understand "Strange things happen to radio
waves in the land of the Midnight Sun."  I hope their therapists send me a
Thank You note.

73
Steve KL7SB