[3830] CQWW CW VO2AC SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VO2AC SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 02:42:02 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: VO2AC
Operator(s): VO2AC
Station: VO2AC

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 39
Remote Operation

  160:   10     3        2
   80:  191    13       38
   40:  308    19       70
   20:  737    21       86
   15:   30    10       13
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------
Total: 1276    66      209  Total Score = 803,275

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Remote: TS-480, HF9V (with 160m coil)

My second best score and QSO total in this contest from VO2.  My best was last
year.  Even a minor disturbance can have a large affect at this location, but it
pales in comparison to VY0ERC and VY1AAA.

Compared to last year, my score is down by 271K points, 189Qs, and 26 DXCC.  My
Zone total was exactly the same.  The biggest affect was on 80m, where I down
99Qs, 1 Zone and 12 DXCC.

On the plus side, I more than tripled my 160m QSO total (from 3 to 10) and
worked 1 more Zone :=)  My 10m line total is exactly the same as last year :=)
The seemingly endless Europeans on 80m around 06Z Saturday night / Sunday
morning that I had last year did not materialize this year.

Like every year, I QSYd every time I was asked, but with at least 3 other
stations on from Zone 2 (VE2IM, VY0ERC, and VO2NS) the requests were fewer than
I expected.

Thanks for all the QSOs!

See you in the CQ160 CW, when we'll have more power and a much better antenna
and location!

73,

Chris VE3FU / VO2AC