[3830] CQWW CW ED8W(TF3CW) SOSB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, siggijak@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW ED8W(TF3CW) SOSB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 07:55:28 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: ED8W
Operator(s): TF3CW
Station: EA8DO

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: La Palma
Operating Time (hrs): 35

  160:
   80:
   40: 3456    33      115
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Yet another great CQWW is over. Propagation on Sunday was worse. CQWW is a RUN
contest, and only a few times did I spin the dial to look for Mults.

Each of us take something from each contest that we remember, cherish, and talk
about until the next CQWW comes around. To me,the thing that I savor the most is
when a band goes quiet,void of signals, but still you keep pressing the F1 key.
You wait... you hope... and all of a sudden you might be awarded with a Mult or
even a DoubleMult.

This happened to me a few times during the Contest, and immediately, your
spirits lift as you see the score take a jump......then KL7RA drops his call,
giving me a DoubleMult, and my head drops in respect to Rich, now a SK that
built this great station, the fierce competitor, the mentor to so many. The
callsign has been reissued to a club to honor his memory, and to be used in
contests.

 This is the magic that only happens in CQWW.

My special thanks go to Manuel EA8DO who has built a great station, and he was
an excellent host. Also,many thanks are due to Manolo EA7LL, always ready with
advice, and jokes.

Thanks for all the Q´s...
Siggi TF3CW.