[3830] CQWW CW KG1E SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alexjoz2@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KG1E SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 08:18:13 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: KG1E
Operator(s): KG1E
Station: KG1E

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Emass
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    4     3        2
   40:  350    23       96
   20:  505    29      108
   15:  109    19       56
   10:   12     8       11
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Was Going to get on for a few hours since we had no antennas on 80 or 160, but
got carried away by the action on the remaining bands. Conditions seemed good on
the higher bands with some limited propagation on 10 and 15. Most of the action
on 20 and 40. Found out right before the contest that our Force 12 C3 was not
rotating and was stuck beaming due East. So we broke through most pileups to
Africa. Was limited to vainly call all others off the back and side of the
beam.
Would have been better with just a dipole. Hard to break pileups to the
Caribbean
the Pacific and Asia. Must be better prepared next year.